Annual ABACC Conference Exhibitors Information
ABACC WELCOMES EXHIBITORS TO OUR 59TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE. The ABACC conference hosts primarily chief financial officers and business office personnel. These are the key purchasers of almost all products and services an institution utilizes. Those charged with financial oversight on our campuses are always on the lookout for better products, improved services, healthier ways to use limited resources, and innovative methods to improve the bottom line. Even for products and services the CFO isn't primarily responsible for procuring, the CFO is almost always part of the decision making process when a potential vendor is under consideration. ABACC conference attendees are in "buying mode" when they walk through the exhibit hall. It is important that you are represented. ABACC expects roughly 100 institutional attendees at our upcoming conference as well as another 100-150 corporate attendees.
Priority Exhibit Hall Access
Priority access to exhibit hall booth space is given in the following order:
- Last year's exhibitors who also sponsored an event are given first choice
- Last year's non-sponsor exhibitors are given second choice
- ABACC Corporate Partners who did not exhibit last year are given third choice
- Non-members are invited to select booth spaces after ABACC Corporate Partners have selected their spaces
Commercial: $1,500 single / $2,800 double
- Hall is fully carpeted.
- Booth includes 8x10 pipe and drape booth, one 6' covered table, two chairs and identifying sign. You may order additional equipment, furniture, power and services from Convention Services. Additional costs apply.
- Booth fees include access to conference workshops, meals and all events (except where otherwise noted) for two people. Additional representatives may register as a regular attendee (no exceptions).
- Shipping instructions and preferred services provided by Brede Exposition Services.
Payment / Refund Schedule
- Payment is expected at the time of registration. Your booth is not confirmed until your payment is received.
- Cancellations before October 1st will receive a 75% refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations before November 30th will receive a 50% refund less a $250 cancellation fee.
- No refunds (no exceptions) after November 30th.
- If unexpected issues prevent your representative from attending, ABACC expects Exhibitor to replace that representative with another. In the event of inclement weather that prevents an Exhibitor from sending anyone to host your booth, a complimentary booth will be provided at next year's Annual Conference.