Physical Plant Benchmarking Study Deep Dive
Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
Category: Focus Webinars
Join us for a deep dive into ABACC's Physical Plant Benchmarking Study. This study looks at common indicators including FTE, residential capacity, staffing, parking and square footage. We will look at physical plant trends in the Higher Education industry, insights from the study and how to make adjustments to improve your campus.
Learning Objectives - Attendees will be able to:
- Compare institutional data with benchmarks;
- Determine necessary and appropriate changes to institutional physical plant strategies;
- Assimilate trends into institutional goals.
NASBA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.
- Delivery Method: Group-Internet-Based
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Advanced Preparation: None
- CPE Credits: 1.5
- Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
- Complaint Resolution Policy
- Free Member Registration
- $189.00 Non-Member Registration
- $10.00 CPE Processing Fee